How many gallons of homebrew in 2009?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugleBrew

Reaction score
In recognition of the other "How many gallons of 'insert recipe probably created by EdWort here' have been made, I say we keep a tally of how much we brew period. Beer, mead, wine, apfelwein, whatever, lets see how much we're all brewing.

The only rule... lets start the countdown now, and not include what you've brewed before this year. Anything that you've brewed since Jan 1, 2009 can be added..

Just to get us started, 5 gallons of Yooper's DFH clone.

I have only been brewing for a bit over a year but I have learned that the answer to how many gallons brewed...simply not yet enough.

I assume you mean my really small post count. If someone else who has a higher post count would like to restart this thread, that's cool too.

I think he means we can't count what we have brewed in the past. That would be kind of hard for some people.

*awkward silence*

okay i just brewed 5 gallons of friggin' fat ass Wheat Wine. the recipe is MINE and it's going to be GLORIOUS and if you want to try it then come to Sacramento in December 2009; it's MY christmas present to ME.

Well, darn, I never keep track. I'll guestimate it, though, since it's still early in the year. Beer only, though? not wine? ( just started another 15 gallons of wine).

Ok, Beer for 2009 seems to be:

Dead Guy, APA, Maibock, California Common,

So, + 20. = 197

I respectfully decline to post how many gallons I brew. :( There is no problem now, but come around about November, I may wish I never started, therefore, I won't start. :tank:

272 + 15 = 287

10 more tomorrow but thats tomorrow so it doesn't count.

20 gallons of beer

10 gallons of apfelwein

5 gallons of mead

5 gallons of hard lemonade (my first!)

327+40 = 367

Back