SWMBO is too funny

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethlehembrewer

Reaction score
So SWMBO was away for a few days and I had my old roommate up to visit. He didnt want to drink all of my beer because he felt bad. So he went and bought Bud Light and stuck it in the fridge.

Well SWMBO gets back saturday and looks in the fridge to get something, then walks into the living room and says: "so you guys had girls over?" Im thinking "oh s$%t here we go with the ?'s." So I say "yeah and they were naked why?" The response I get is: "well I saw the bud light in the fridge so I figured there must have been girls here to drink it."

I think this is the coolest thing SWMBO has said in a long time. My friend felt like an ass because he knows how we feel about swill.:rockin:

Yeah, my home brew club has an "e-chat" system that everyone is on all day long. Sometimes I get 50 e-mails a day with it. My e-mail goes to my "Smart" phone. (Good old windows - it locked up all day saturday and I did not get any e-mails or calls...). My wife said to me yesterday, "If I did not trust you, I might think you were talking to your girlfriend."

Back