Any good Fort Lauderdale brew pubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kombat

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Fort Lauderdale in a couple of weeks, and I was wondering if there are any good brew pubs that would be worth making a point of visiting. Are there any Fort Lauderdale natives here who can make a recommendation, or is the city pretty much lacking in good local beer?

Holy crap, that's a lot of craft beer! So many beers I've heard of but never had the chance to try (Bell's Two Hearted, Dogfish 60 Minute IPA, Rogue Dead Guy, Stone Arrogant Bastard, Stone Ruination IPA, and so many more), I don't think I could survive a place like Tap 42! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll see if I can talk SWMBO into it for dinner one of the nights we're in Fort Lauderdale (not to mention bribe her into being the DD).

Well, we got back from our trip last night, and we did indeed make a point of visiting Tap42. I've got to say, I'm so glad I asked HBT for a recommendation, Tap42 was awesome! The beer alone would have made it worth the visit, but the food was much higher quality than I was expecting.

I got to try several craft beers that we can't get here in Canada, and it was amazing. DFH 60 Minute IPA, Bell's 2-Hearted, Stone's 12-12-12, and more. My wife fell in love with Wells' Banana Bread beer, and even my Dad liked some of the more "crafty" lagers. :)

Thanks for the recommendation, it was a highlight of my trip!

Back