are you REALLY the brewer at home?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you the sole brewer in your house?

• Yes, I brew EVERYTHING at my house

• No, others in my house brew (be it coffee, tea, or beer)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If other beverages are brewed at your house (coffee, tea) are you the one that brews them? I realized the other day that I an the sole brewer of anything in my house, and was wondering if this just shows an affinity for infusions on my part.

I'm English don't you know? (No sh*t!?! i hear you say;) ) The kettle is ALWAYS on for TEA. SWMBO and SWMBOM do it mostly. I'm the only one who brews beer/wine/mead/cider in the house and i drink the majority of my efforts but try and get 'tasters' to give feedback!

I take care of everything except SWMBO's herbal tea concoctions. She will readily admit that the coffee I make is better, and she understands not the beer process.

I brew the beer, SWMBO doesn't drink coffee, so that's mine too. I don't drink tea but I usually brew it, but that's just the kind of guy I am. Always tryin to get some. :)

i need to know what the acronyms mean... gah!!!!!

rhonda makes the coffee during the week, cause i only drink tea on my way to work, and she's still sleeping. i make the coffee during the weekends, if i havent gotten into the stout before she wakes up.

i make all the beer :)

t1master said:

rhonda makes the coffee during the week, cause i only drink tea on my way to work, and she's still sleeping. i make the coffee during the weekends, if i havent gotten into the stout before she wakes up.

SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed. In your case SWMBO = Rhonda.

I think SWMBOM = SWMBO's Mom.

-walker

t1master said:

Hint hint ;)

Got the same thing coming from the cat box..their brewing every morning...SWMBO takes care of that though...but I still have to deal with that fresh brewed aroma.

SWMBO brews coffee. I brew the beer and sweet tea. Coffee, milk, sweat tea, water and beer are the only things we drink.

Back