AnyOne do Brew of the Month club "Thoughts" Please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Fiance got me one for my birthday last year. It was pretty neat to try some local beers from other states. The only problem was that I could find a beer that I really like and not be able to get it again since it was not available in my state.

I got the BoTM as a gift a couple years ago. It was cool to try some interesting beers that I'd never see. Mine was a mix of domestic and international, alot of the domestic I could get here in the seattle area though.

The international beers were fun, until the double bocks arrived..barf!

Not sure I'd ever buy it for myself, but getting it as a gift is fun.

I think Pagan was talking more of a "Brew KIT of the month club" - to brew a different kit every month. Windriver does one at a good price and Midwest does one that is a little more expensive. I have not tried either but am seriously considering the one WindRiver does - lot of neat extract brews.

It would be cool to see if anyone has tried something like this and their thoughts on it.

Back