Score 1 for ME! Russian Imperial Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcodd87

Reaction score
So I'm sure we've all had the scenario where someone tastes a beer and say yours is better.

Just yesterday I xfrd my Imperial stout from a primary fermenter to a secondary to bulk condition for 5-8 months. Of course I pulled some out to taste and it was already tasting pretty delicious. My wife asked for a taste and she thought the same.

Today I purchased Rogue's Imperial Stout from a local bottle shop. Came home after work to enjoy. My wife being the wife she is, wanted to try it. The first response I get is "Babe, your Imperial Stout is already better and it hasn't even conditioned yet, I think you have a winner on your hands."

Shes learning the lingo, and she's even going out of her way to try different variations of beer. YES!!!

Side note: It was midwests imperial stout and so far its at about 10.1% ALC:ban:

Imperial Stout is yummy! My favorite commercial version is Victory Storm King!! I'm glad to hear your brew turned out so well..enjoy!

Back