Labels I have been working on.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LazyPBar

Reaction score
Here's some labels I have been working on for different people and myself.

One i did for MississippiSlim

blanchbrewlogo.jpg

A few I am working on for hsbcapt

backdraft1.jpg

backdraft21.jpg

backdraft3.jpg

and here's mine that i am still tweaking with...

montivagus_label.jpg

one i just finished up for Cowgo. he already had the label from a hand drawing, i colored it in and added a little detail.

cowbraulogo21.jpg

get a good image editing program and go through every tutorial you can find online. i had an entire semester of doing photoshop tutorials in high school. it helped a lot.

Ok at the risk of being blunt... I love the Montivagus label, but not so much the backdraft ones.

thanks for feedback guys. yes i am pretty pleased with my montivagus label, i have been tweaking with it for the last 3 months. most of the others are base designs i have been doing for guys in trade for brew supplies. (currently unemployed with little brew cash on hand lol! :eek:)

and heres another i just finished up for grimster:

bowserlabel1.jpg

I dont mean to hijack your logo creation, I have been playing around with them only. dont mean anything by it.
HBTBeerlabel1-1.jpg

sorry about the image size, didnt realize how it would display...

I dont mean to hijack your logo creation, I have been playing around with them only. dont mean anything by it.
HBTBeerlabel1-1.jpg

sorry about the image size, didnt realize how it would display...

Nice work. The only thing I would suggest is to lighten up the color of the text on the bottom. It's a little tough to read, and I don't think it should be :cross:

no problem man. ya that is a nice logo. +1 on lightening the bottom text to make it more visible.

Appreciate your work on Cowbrau. Hope the Austinbrewer gift certificate gets you something tasty.

The label was drawn in pencil by a highschooler back in 1988, he's since gone on to work for Pixar as an illustrator.

Even now, after 22 years, whenever I see my brewery's label I sing in my head:

Here's to good friends
Tonight is kind of special
The beer will pour
Must say something more, somehow
So tonight (tonight)
Let it be Cowbrau

Appreciate your work on Cowbrau. Hope the Austinbrewer gift certificate gets you something tasty.

The label was drawn in pencil by a highschooler back in 1988, he's since gone on to work for Pixar as an illustrator.

Even now, after 22 years, whenever I see my brewery's label I sing in my head:

Here's to good friends
Tonight is kind of special
The beer will pour
Must say something more, somehow
So tonight (tonight)
Let it be Cowbrau

i appreciate your contribution, a few more labels and i should be able to afford a brew kit.

thats pretty cool, you never know, that drawing might be really worth something someday!

heres another i just finished for Matt Up North. its for a brew competition he's having.
ironbrewsample4.jpg

figured i would update my own labels i have been working. havent got any of them on bottles yet but i am working on it. all of them have the exact same mountain range with different sky's and foreground, all of which i created with photoshop. the only things that i did not create is the iceberg, the flag, and the tent. the mountain range is from a photo i took near my home in northern nevada.

dawn_chill_label.bmp

exile_s_song_label.bmp

fallen_drift_label.bmp

spring_ale.bmp

wheat_stout.bmp

here's my latest creations for a couple batches of currently fermenting mead and apfelwein, let me know what u guys think.
mead_label.bmp

apfelwein_label.bmp

Back