You guys will never guess what I found

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowmax10

Reaction score
I'm doing some much needed cleaning while my SWMBO is out of town. I was cleaning out the cabinet next to the dish washer and I found a Homebrew that has been there just under a year

Its a British Pale Ale

Who knows what kind of temp fluctuations it has been exposed to in the last year and it looks like water through the bottle

I'm chilling it now and can't wait to see what it tastes like - If it does taste like club soda then I KNOW that I have a wild yeast problem and need to improve my sanitization

This is going to be fun, I bet it tastes like crap

I will post an update tonight

img1353iyi.jpg

Sandpaper and polish.

Can't wait to see what your beer is like. I found some beers in a box that I thought were empty. They turned out pretty bad. I think they were a pale ale from 2 years before. Before I knew how to brew correctly. I remember the beer wasn't too bad that the time, but sitting for 2 years was not kind!

Sandpaper and polish.

Can't wait to see what your beer is like. I found some beers in a box that I thought were empty. They turned out pretty bad. I think they were a pale ale from 2 years before. Before I knew how to brew correctly. I remember the beer wasn't too bad that the time, but sitting for 2 years was not kind!

I hear you man, I'm expecting water. But like I said, then I know for sure that I need to up my sanitization procedure

The BN has finally talked me going back to star san, they actually explained why the foam isn't bad

I love Justin and the Brewing network, they've help me out so much in the past few months

I found a bottle of an "infected" heffe I made last year out on the porch this spring.

It still tasted like crap. :cross:

I agree. I love listening to the podcasts, although I do prefer this forum. Star San has been a Godsend for me. So easy, and effective!

You should video record your tasting experience so we can laugh at any funny faces you make.

Have you not drank it yet? I mean, it's like noon there, you should be drinking.

Back