BambiQ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Today is going to be a good day. I'm going to the hop rhizome festival in a few minutes, a friend is bringing over a bunch of deer meat for a BambiQ later, and I'm going to have three beers on tap:

SMaSH: Munich and EKG
Dark/Light: Friend's Amber Ale recipe resurrected after 5 years
Assassination Ale: Dark and Bitter with a touch or roast chocolate

mmm, mmm...i'm so hungry and thirsty!

:rockin:
:mug:

no BambiQ :( i guess the guy that was supposed to bring it was too busy finishing his class project or something. what a jerk, getting my hopes up :mad:

oh well, we drank my beers (the Assassination Ale was fantastic) and a friend brought over a Dunkelweizen and a Golden Honey Ale.

I bottled what little we had left for friends and family shipments.

We had plenty of meat: Squid, Yellowfin, Pork, Chicken, Carnitas, Cuddlefish...it all turned out great anyway...guess I'll just have to go kill Bambi myself sometime.

:D

lol, not really. i have family in the midwest, tho and am visiting for fishing this year...maybe we could do some hunting too. i don't know about hunting out here. i'm sure there is something in some of the surrounding areas.

there is lots of shooting in oakland, but not much "hunting"

Too bad. Sorry to hear that your BambiQ was BambiLess. Still, sounds like you had an impressive line up of food and brews.

Back