Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the Nephew from the airport tonight... he just got done with basic and school in the Air Force. just had to post a pic!

I'm the old Seadog on the left

Anthony.JPG

Just picked up the Nephew from the airport tonight... he just got done with basic and school in the Air Force. just had to post a pic!

I'm the old Seadog on the left

Anthony.JPG

:mug: Cheers and many thanks! BTW, you're not old, just seasoned and experienced :)

No, salty was my old OSCM - Verne Mapes. OS was his 5th rate conversion. It was funny cause he pretty much with through every 'division' in his Naval career. We actually made him a hat with Red, Black, Yellow and Green to signify that he was pretty much a part of EVERY training team (DCTT, CSTT etc) When I knew him he had been in 28 years and 26 of those were out at sea. He did one shore tour and cut it short cause he liked it out at sea. He was on his 6th marriage and told his current wife that she was next if she wasnt cool with him being out at sea.
Mofo had a McDonalds salt packet on his ribbon bar instead of his sea service ribbon (and a million stars) They had to FORCE him to retire from the USN. I doubt he will live much longer now cause his 'true love' has gone.
-Me

Oh yeah, here is a pic of me at the first Cagefest I worked. Im the knucklehead inbetween Hermes Franca and Joe 'Daddy' Stevenson.
-Me

l_eb46354f964e0628a3a2f61f8b078e74.jpg

MtRogers08_0334-1.jpg

The Son aka LooseBritches, Myself, and the SWMBO aka TenderFoot on top of Pine Mountain Virginia. Ironically about 3 days after this picture was taken she fractured her ankle and tore up some soft tissue while we were walking off the mountain. Thankfully we were only about a mile from the trailhead.

Oh yeah, here is a pic of me at the first Cagefest I worked. Im the knucklehead inbetween Hermes Franca and Joe 'Daddy' Stevenson.
-Me

l_eb46354f964e0628a3a2f61f8b078e74.jpg

Is it my drunken eyes or are you really missing a pinky?

Also...I think you can take 'em!!! :D

Is it my drunken eyes or are you really missing a pinky?

Also...I think you can take 'em!!! :D

LOL I thought that too when I first saw this picture. Nope, I have all of my digits. I havent been fortunate enough to lose any of them - just dislocating them more than once... (Damn if that doesnt hurt!)
-Me

Sheep Dog, we do what we can, Hard to maintain open space just with fire...... sure do wish they'd let us cut some trees down. Fire can only do so much.

Yes, he was REALLY cool and down to earth. It was fun because we had him in the commentary booth with us for a good portion of the fight. Even better was the fact that everyone was buying him beer (and we all got to share).

It sucks when I see him lose though. (I mean, I was almost in tears when he lost to BJ) Its almost like watching your buddy take a beating and you cant do crap about it.
-Me

Me doing what I do best...

DSCN0112.jpg

Me doing what I do second best...

P1020257.jpg

Very funny bird!

I wish I did what Pol does best...hang out with buff dudes on the beach! :p

Me (in Atlantic City)
atlcity1.jpg

Here's me hanging out with Sam Calagione. I later smacked him for wearing that shirt.

200309-gabf1.jpg

And me in the beer cellar in my basement:

0734.EATS.COL.jpg

and lastly, with a couple of beer groupies:

vinDnat.jpg

A couple of years old, but with the name BoyScout had to post at least one of me in uniform.

scoutermarc.jpg

This one is more recent

bowron30.jpg

Very funny bird!

I wish I did what Pol does best...hang out with buff dudes on the beach! :p

Me (in Atlantic City)
atlcity1.jpg

Umm, okay I need to clarify... "hanging out with buff dudes" is not what Pol does best!

DSCN0461.jpg

Back