Spring SEWAGE Brewer's Brew-Together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sause

Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Cookie_Baggs once again has put his place up for a brew-together. The date will be some time in April but that will be decided by everybody. I think Sat. works for most and early april would be nice for me since I need to get a batch going again. But I'll be a team player and go with later if that works for more people. So if you are able to join us in Oak Creek please reply and let us know when the best time for you would be.

I have officially told the "powers that be" I will no longer be working on the weekends for free.

So that should open up my weekends. Right now any weekend in April works for me, I think....checking with SWMBO.......Nope every weekend is open right now. :cross: :mug: :ban: :rockin:

I'm busy April 11-13 (hockey tourney in Appleton) but don't base anything on me, because I'm not sure I could make it anyway. I have so much stuff to do to get my house in shape (and cottage) for May visitors that I might not be able to spare a weekend anyway.

Still, please keep me in the loop and I'll try!

I am only available on the last two weekends of April.

EDIT:
SWMBO reminded me of something we're doing on the 26th, so I am only free on the 19th of April......

I know sause and myself will be brewing on Saturday. Is anyone else planning on brewing or stopping by? Reply here or shoot me a message.

I am tenatively planning on a start time for around 10:00.

Back