• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Sabco Brew Magic VMS 350 and other homebrew equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, all!

My name is Patrick Brooks and I am a musician living in Austin, TX. I'm selling all of my stuff, buying a camper, and going on tour here in a few months and figured I would try and list my homebrew stuff for sale here--I have a bunch of it. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email @ [email protected], facebook @ www.facebook.com/bluegrasspat, or PM here. Now that that's out of the way, here's what I've got:

I would like to sell all of the following together, but, supposing I can't, here are the individual prices.

Sabco Brew Magic VMS 350--$6995 new, asking $4899
Sabco Select Sankey--$370 new, asking $260
Sabco Brew Magic Fermenter, $570 new, asking $400
Sabco Chill Wizard, $949 new, asking $660

To buy that new is about $8900. I'll sell the whole deal for $6,000 O.B.O. I'm very flexible.

I also have:

Monster Mill MM3 with the extended hopper $200
Escali 44# scale $50
A really cool beverage air milk cooler that I converted to a fermentation box with a Love Dual Source thermostat (ad here: http://austin.craigslist.org/app/3951815528.html)
A 4 tap kegerator (ad here: http://austin.craigslist.org/app/3951753195.html)

A whole bunch of books and other odds and ends. If you would be interested in any of this equipment, please let me know. Thanks in advance for your interest!

Patrick Brooks

Chill Wizard.jpg

Fermenter.jpg

Select Sankey.jpg

Brew Magic Front.jpg

Here are some pics of the Monster Mill.

I also have a Porter Cable Electric drill I can include for an extra $50 if you'd like--I sorta forgot that I had it.

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

Patrick_Brooks said:
Everything would be plus shipping. USPS Priority is pretty cheap these days though.

Can you quote me a shipping price on the mill to 60565

Thanks, Doctor M. I appreciate that very much.

Mux, it's the standard 1141 steel rollers, 1.5" in diameter.

Patrick_Brooks said:
Thanks, Doctor M. I appreciate that very much.

Mux, it's the standard 1141 steel rollers, 1.5" in diameter.

Hmm, I'm very interested. How old is it and how often did you use it?

Your prices are right on the money. If you were not 1,674 miles away I would wire you the $ today and pick it up tonight. That is exactly the set up I am dreaming of, but can't swing the "brand new" price.

Good Luck on your future venture!

Do you have any hoses and fittings for sale? I'd be all over them if you would sell them by themselves. Thanks and GLWS!!!

Patrick,
Please give me a price for the monster mill delivered to 03447.
Thanks,
John

Hey, y'all. Sorry I've not responded to these quicker--I had thought to have worked out a deal selling everything but that fell through.

For shipping on the mill to wherever, let's call it $25 bucks.

Patrick,

Somehow I missed this post. I've been looking for a Sabco in Texas. I live in Dallas and it could be worth the trip to Austin. Still have the 350?
I'll also send you a PM.
-Sandy Mason Abernethy

I/we are still using our beloved SABCO Brew Magic! It took a few months of patience to wait for the right deal, Patrick was the best and the timing was right! Don't be put off by a long distance purchase, I am in PA and the freight was not that bad, in fact much less than I expected, it was the deal maker actually!

Stay thirsty my friends, and drink you own beer!

Any of this still available ,especially the sabco items, I'm in Houston. Lemme know man, cash is king.

What side of PA? I'd love to see you brew on this if you wouldn't mind a gawker :)

Back