• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 15g Plastic Conicals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolanex

Reaction score
1.5" SS Dump Ball Valves and bottling bucket spigots for side racking ports

They are a little dirty since they have been out in the barn for a few months. They were both used a couple times each and worked great with no problems. I used food grade silicone on the dump valves to seal them and growler gaskets on the side ports. Im selling them because I don't have a need for anything this big. We tend to split out big 15gal batches down to 5 gal and try something different with each. If you have any questions just ask.

I'm looking for $100 each but am willing to trade if you have something good to offer...

IMAG0062.jpg

I assume these are 15 gallons absolute, not working volume of 15 gallons for fermenting 1.2bbl batches, correct?

there actually about 16.5-17 i think. ive fermented around 14.5 in them with a blow off hose. as long as your not doing real high gravity beers you will get close to 15. i use to keep about a gallon back that wouldnt fit in for priming/carbonating

Back