Brewpastor's Sister

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
I was in Portland this weekend and SWMBO and I finally made it into Alma Chocolate which is owned by Brewpastor's sister. She was thrilled to know that we were friends of the Brewpastor and made the effort to come by. We will definitely make it a must stop on future trips to Portland. The chocolates were outstanding.

Some of the flavors we sampled were a Smoked Paprika Chocolate Truffel, Lavender Salted Caramels, Mexican Chocolate & Chile Arbol Truffel, Chocolate Ginger Truffel and some Chocolate Dipped Ginger Toffee Brittle. We also picked up some gifts for friends. If in Portland I would encourage you to stop by. Thanks BP for letting us know she was there!

A couple of pictures.

Exterior of Alma Chocolates
Alma 001.jpg

(L to R) SWMBO, Me, Harmony & Sarah (BP's Sister)
Alma 007.jpg

I tend to make it out to portland every 4-6 weeks. Next time I'm in town I'll have to stop by. Always nice to get tips on new places to check out

Sir Humpsalot said:
This was definitely not the kind of thread I was expecting!!! :p :fro:

Coming from Sir Humpsalot, I can understand. :D

Very cool though. I met with Bike N Brew in Pittsburgh last week and had some nice brews at Bocktown Beer & Grill. It's pretty neat to meet fellow HBT'ers for those who get around. I wish I could head up the the PNW some time.

I'm off to West Warwick, RI tomorrow for the week. I plan on hitting Mew's Tavern a couple of times.

Way cool, BT! Here's to hoping that you can make it back to NHC '08 to the state that you called home for while. :mug:

That calls for a SA Octoberfest refill! :rockin:

Sir Humpsalot said:
This was definitely not the kind of thread I was expecting!!! :p :fro:

If it had been Cheese, I would have expected the same kind of post :cross:, but not from Brewtopia.

Back