• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pin Lock Kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zac

Thread Killer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Doing some feeling around here:

Anybody interested in some pin lock kegs for 17 dollars a piece in the southwest Va area?

I'll ship, but you pay shipping.

Let me know. I have several to get rid of.

Absolutely, how many do you have? I have 2 pinlocks and have been dreading switching to ball lock, but I need more and they are hard to find.

I live in Richmond, I can arrange shipping or pick up (may take a few days)

Spook, send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out.

The bulk of the kegs are going to Blacksburg, so I know I will be that far east. And I will be in South Boston in August, even closer to you.

I got HAMMERED on currency exchange, and shipping, price moved to 20 a piece. I still have several left.... interested?

Bubba, I will hold 2 for you, give me a while to figure out shipping stuff. Give me a month at least, ok?

I got HAMMERED on currency exchange, and shipping, price moved to 20 a piece. I still have several left.... interested?

Bubba, I will hold 2 for you, give me a while to figure out shipping stuff. Give me a month at least, ok?

No problem that actually works out best for me as I will def have the money then :D

Edit: Please send me a pm in a month to remind me in case I miss this thread, also I may have a buddy who will want two so check shipping for 2 and 4 if you would please.

Ok, I finally killed all the kegs I could locally.

I have 30 + to get rid of, as soon as I get a chance, I'll get shipping figured out, I've never shipped anything larger than a pair of boots, so bear with me. Give me till next friday for an update, ok?

Zac

Zac - still interested in about 5 of them. Will be heading to Roanoke sometime in the next 2 months if you can hold a couple of them for me.

Back