Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWMBO and my assistant brewer of course..

ForumRunner_20130430_191906.png

HawksBrewer said:
Chicago is nicknamed the windy city b/c of our politics, though the fact that downtown is often windy thanks to Lake Michigan provides the perfect alibi. :D

This is probably the only place I've heard another person say this. A lot of the people I talk to from Chicago never get this right. Glad to see it correct

All three of my SWMBOs. They are always on my case about my beer equipment. They are glad I went AG now.

5718_10151291179676213_893256483_n.jpg

960197_10151361132856213_22065760_n.jpg

972028_10151361135536213_1070324774_n.jpg

I always tell my wife she is the best hunting partner I have ever had, it's not like I take any of my other partners down a rarely used road for a little fun when the hunting is slow. :ban:

Heavywalker said:
I always tell my wife she is the best hunting partner I have ever had, it's not like I take any of my other partners down a rarely used road for a little fun when the hunting is slow. :ban:

Mating call!!

Her, Us, her, and the boss

Saw your first picture and I almost shouted WTF outloud. She looks EXACTLY like my daughter. Needless to say but youre married to a beautiful girl.

And yes I was abe to resist the urge to call her and ask her when she was going to let me know she has a daghhter.

paulthenurse said:
Saw your first picture and I almost shouted WTF outloud. She looks EXACTLY like my daughter. Needless to say but youre married to a beautiful girl.

And yes I was abe to resist the urge to call her and ask her when she was going to let me know she has a daghhter.

Thanks, I got lucky. I wanted to reply "your daughter is hot," but after having a little girl I see things in a new perspective.

Once again I am left with two options, not click like and look like I'm insulting people's lovely wives or CLICK like and look like Creepy Uncle Creamy.

Going forward I think I'm going to say F it and go the creeper route. You guys wouldnt be posting em if you didnt know they were beautiful.

Back