Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture-hd.JPG

So stoked for the season. Not watching tonight's gayme though. Couldn't pick 2 teams I dislike and want to see lose more. Maybe the Rams, but they've been pathetic of late.

hahaha! i just remembered you're a 49ers fan.

what a tool.

in my best tough-guy loser voice:

"knock out RB after RB!"

hahahahahhahahha!

Good D yes but goodluck keeping that turnover ratio the way it was last year. I don't think this going to be Alex's best year he's going to have to pass more the whiners do have 5 #1 receivers.

hahaha! i just remembered you're a 49ers fan.

what a tool.

in my best tough-guy loser voice:

"knock out RB after RB!"

hahahahahhahahha!

Tough guy loser voice. We all watch football for the violence, it's just a perk that my favorite team happens to be the most physical in the league.

Good D yes but goodluck keeping that turnover ratio the way it was last year. I don't think this going to be Alex's best year he's going to have to pass more the whiners do have 5 #1 receivers.

No whining here. Alex isn't very good, we know this, but they were still a single play away from the super bowl.

Last year.

New year and they are going to pass more which Alex is no bueno at.

Last year.

New year and they are going to pass more which Alex is no bueno at.

True, but Harbaugh isn't stupid, he knows Alex still needs his diapers as to not **** the bed. Still there's gonna be a lot of this

pierre_medium_medium.gif

Which will lead to a lot of this

smiliejerkoff.gif

Damn phone can't see them. 13-3 was nice but a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

You barely have a running game your two additions are hurt and gore is prone. That leave you the Goat of last year to run.

Damn phone can't see them. 13-3 was nice but a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

You barely have a running game your two additions are hurt and gore is prone. That leave you the Goat of last year to run.

Our backs are good, even if Gore is done. With parity in the NFL being competative is all about coaching and Harbaugh is an elite coach. People fail to realize that the talent to be a top team was there, outside Alex Smith, but that you had 2 back to back coaches that could go down as 2 of the top 10 worst NFL head coaches of all time.

True, but Harbaugh isn't stupid, he knows Alex still needs his diapers as to not **** the bed. Still there's gonna be a lot of this

pierre_medium_medium.gif

Which will lead to a lot of this

smiliejerkoff.gif

It's a shame you can't see the flag being thrown for helmet-to-helmet contact.

I don't want to see the opposition knocked out the of the game. Play hard, hit hard, but gloating about injuring the opposition seems so.... very New Orleans of you. Show some class, assmuncher.

It's a shame you can't see the flag being thrown for helmet-to-helmet contact.

I don't want to see the opposition knocked out the of the game. Play hard, hit hard, but gloating about injuring the opposition seems so.... very New Orleans of you. Show some class, assmuncher.

No flag was thrown. It was a legal hit as he was not defenseless or a QB, helmet to helmet contact on a RB is legal. It's part of the game. Pierre Thomas was trying to score and he got stopped with a hard legal hit. Defenses play to stop and to punish the opposition. Don't want to get hit then don't come into the line of fire. That hit changed the tone of the game, just as big as a big pass play or run.

The rule isn't ONLY for defenseless players, although it specifies that officials "will give special attention in administering this rule to protecting those players who are in virtually defenseless postures..." I've seen that kind of play flagged plenty of times.

None of which changes the fact that you're a tool.

The rule isn't ONLY for defenseless players, although it specifies that officials "will give special attention in administering this rule to protecting those players who are in virtually defenseless postures..." I've seen that kind of play flagged plenty of times.

None of which changes the fact that you're a tool.

Then what you saw on similair plays was a blown call.

Whitner was not penalized because the tackle was not against a defenseless player. Helmet-to-helmet hits are banned against defenseless players in eight categories, and a runner is not one of those categories. Thomas was considered a runner because he had made a catch, turned and made a "football move" before being hit.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/16885817/nfl-saints-thomas-not-defenseless-whitner-helmet-hit-legal

It is a defender's role to not only stop the offense, but to intimidate them. If a WR comes across a safety's zone and makes a catch, he wants to make him pay for it so that he remembers the next time he tries to make a play.

Back