Late Season Rhizome Sale! - $3.50/each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Hey folks, I just counted up all the healthy rhizomes we have after shipping all of your pre orders and we have quite a few. We have a LOT of Cascades (340) and Centennials (120), and some each of just about every other variety we had originally. If you want to order 50+ PM me or email me at niko at nikobrew dot com with what you want and if they're available I'll shoot you a quote. They are taking up valuable space in the fermentation fridge :)

Rhizomes are $3.50/ea and CANNOT be combined with hop pellets as pellets ship from our other location.

Link to our rhizome page: (even though the url has "pre-order" in it they're in stock and ready to ship)

http://www.nikobrew.com/hop-rhizomes-pre-order/

Thanks folks!

OH and as always it's just $5 USD to ship to all 50 states, and as we ship these from Idaho I got word from the quarantine folks in Washington that we can ship them TO Washington!!

Wow, thanks folks, we've sold close to 20% of our stock since we posted this and sent out an email blast. I just updated our site so you can't view varieties of rhizomes that are out of stock.

Also, if you need 30 rhizomes or more, total, shoot me a PM and I'll shoot you a quote for a bulk discount! Please include your zip code, and if you want to begin the negotiations yourself, shoot ME a number you want to pay and we'll work from there :) Tis fun.

Back