What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jvcjbl, that's UNREAL!! If I can't find it local, I'll be looking to them... Just hope they can ship to where I live... Think I'll have to try some of their old ale too... I need something to compare my first old ale against. :rockin:

jvcjbl, that's UNREAL!! If I can't find it local, I'll be looking to them... Just hope they can ship to where I live... Think I'll have to try some of their old ale too... I need something to compare my first old ale against. :rockin:

It should have linked you to shipping to MA. Their website is top notch as far as laws... when you select Texas it removes all the beer :mad: since it is illegal to ship beer into Texas. :rolleyes:

a2a97f2c.jpg

What a visual mind **** of a beer! A dark cascadian beer.... AWESOME!!

Was set to CA first... Changed it to MA... !@#$%^&*

"Sorry - we can't ship the items marked in red to Massachusetts."

Another reason I don't like this state... Looks like they can't ship to New England at all... Bugger...

I just hope I can find a place that does stock it, or can at least get me some without making me buy a full case.

Was set to CA first... Changed it to MA... !@#$%^&*

"Sorry - we can't ship the items marked in red to Massachusetts."

Another reason I don't like this state... Looks like they can't ship to New England at all... Bugger...

I just hope I can find a place that does stock it, or can at least get me some without making me buy a full case.

I thought it was rare.... guess not. If you'd be willing to pay for shipping and the product I'd send some your way if you come into desperation.

fdb7545a.jpg

Bloody Mary(s) in the perfect glass! HA

BTW that is the 22oz Bar "only" glass version of the Sam Adams Perfect Glass. I will post a pic of the "consumer" versus for reference.

Here is the reference for people that are wondering the difference between the ones you can purchase versus what the bar serves in.

f3332d9c.jpg

Just finished a bottle from my first batch an American Wheat. It's really good right now. About to open a SNPA, after that who knows....

Damn,i drank way too fast tonight. 4 pack of Oskar Blues Gubna is gone and i have a Captain Lawrence 5 Years Later Ale to look forward to. After that its homebrew.

A random experiment that my dad picked up. Kona Brewing Company Pipeline Porter. It's really good. I wouldn't classify it as a porter. It's a little light in the body, but it's got a GREAT coffee flavor and aroma. A very nice experiment.

Oh, i forgot to mention that Old Speckled Hen....amazing beer. For me, the first sip always leaves a creamy feel in my mouth that lasts forever (have a field day with that one). Even in bottles btw.

Oh, i forgot to mention that Old Speckled Hen....amazing beer. For me, the first sip always leaves a creamy feel in my mouth that lasts forever (have a field day with that one). Even in bottles btw.

I had no clue it is readily available here. I am going to go buy some more shortly. Right now I am tasting a sample of my 6 day old Firestone DBA clone, and currently sipping my Dogfish 60min Clone. Damn it is good. SWMBO says "tastes like pot"... Hahaha, she's not a hop fan. :p

Went hiking at Inks Lake for the first time but held to SWMBO and I's tradition of pouring a homebrew into a stainless water bottle at the end of a long hike and finding the best view to drink surreptitiously and munch Cajun roasted whole peanuts...Devil's Punchbowl Strong Golden was the brew of choice for the day!

Sampled my 1 week in the bottle Drooling Scottish Moose rebrew when we got home...hydrometer sample and 1st sneak peak after a couple of days tasted like ass...this sample tasted exactly like I remember the first brew tasting like!!! Wonderful malty backbone, roasty smoky bitterness from the black patent and chocolate, just enough hops to balance it all out (3.5 oz :D)

Unfortunately there is nothing left of the first batch to compare this one to...it was VERY popular :tank:

Then a Bloody Mexican Caesar Cocktail for supper...Spicy V8, Worcestershire, loads of Tabasco, avocado, green olives w/ juice, a little lime, cilantro, black pepper, celery salt, and most important...raw oysters :rockin:

Now the day comes full circle with a snifter of the Devil's Punchbowl...I love my life :mug:

Not bad... a dime a dozen here now. Had to get it while it was on sale.

I haven't seen it in a while. Good for you to have it so readily available.

I've never had it in a bottle. DFH had it on tap at a tradeshow. It was at about a year ago. Fvcking amazing.

I've never had it in a bottle. DFH had it on tap at a tradeshow. It was at about a year ago. Fvcking amazing.

Check with your Gabriel's/ Spec's...my beer guy hides the good stuff he only gets limited amounts of in the back!!! My selections got so much more interesting when I discovered this little fact and made friends with the guy who runs the show :mug:

Check with your Gabriel's/ Spec's...my beer guy hides the good stuff he only gets limited amounts of in the back!!! My selections got so much more interesting when I discovered this little fact and made friends with the guy who runs the show :mug:

My Spec's guy left for Blvd Brewery about 6 months ago. I used to get the same treatment.

I guess I'll have suck someone else's c0ck now. J/K

Specs downtown Houston and on Weslyan/Bissonette (spelling) has it readily available. They told me it is a regular brew now. These are dated Jan 2011 FWIW

jvcjbl said:
Specs downtown Houston and on Weslyan/Bissonette (spelling) has it readily available. They told me it is a regular brew now. These are dated Jan 2011 FWIW

Interesting. I'll have to check specs again

jvcjbl said:
I had no clue it is readily available here. I am going to go buy some more shortly. Right now I am tasting a sample of my 6 day old Firestone DBA clone, and currently sipping my Dogfish 60min Clone. Damn it is good. SWMBO says "tastes like pot"... Hahaha, she's not a hop fan. :p

Theres a bar dowtown manhattan that serves it on tap.....Biddy Early's. And the distributor by my house has it in bottles. Love me a 6er of that every now and again

Theres a bar dowtown manhattan that serves it on tap.....Biddy Early's. And the distributor by my house has it in bottles. Love me a 6er of that every now and again

I guess it has been here in damn near all the stores I shop and just didin't know. Kinda takes away from the desire, all though I will admit I prefer it in the cans over the bottles.

Monster Energy Drink (Blue - Low Carb) - I drink this way too much.

Lol... we drank that stuff all summer long two years ago when wakeboarding. I drank so much of it, the smell makes me sick now.

Currently, I'm drinking Sweetwater 420, and in a bit, Sam Adams Noble Pils.

Right now im drinking a ED Haus Pale Ale variation with 2 oz cascade and 2 oz late addition amarillo dam this is tasty.

Back