"Franklinize" Your Av with her snazzy hat!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one a friend made for his avatar on another site :D

bonesaretha.gif

OK, I changed my avatar to something more hat friendly. Now, if somebody could help me out and put one on Dicky Barrett, I (and he) would appreciate it.:D

Not sure how you put a hat on brownies. I guess this is more "behind" the brownies. Maybe she's crouching down behind there...

so like the hat?

damn didnt work

well since i cant figure out how to add an avatar =(

3251178441_fea296d7db_o.jpg

OK, I changed my avatar to something more hat friendly. Now, if somebody could help me out and put one on Dicky Barrett, I (and he) would appreciate it.:D

I tried but using your av was too small, I tried google searching to find a larger version of the pic, but couldn't. If you post a link or a larger version of the pic, I or one of us will do it.

:mug:

I somehow missed this thread, but Seriously Laughed out loud at work when I noticed Revvy's today, then wait, DB also then more, and I said to myself, MUST..JUMP..ON..BANDWAGGON! switch avatar for the purpose though.

I tried but using your av was too small, I tried google searching to find a larger version of the pic, but couldn't. If you post a link or a larger version of the pic, I or one of us will do it.

:mug:

Revvy is just a wuss, I got ya...

Barrett.gif

Back