A Few Who Brew Homebrew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next meeting after it is ready I'll bring some to share, get some feedback, become a member, haha.

My sour brown pics!

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_9490.jpg

Just a friendly reminder the club meeting is this coming Saturday 9/28/2013 @ 4:00PM. Let me know if you have any questions.

YAY!!!!! You've only missed the last 5 HAHAHA! I think alot of people will have their pumpkin ales ready.

So December's meeting will be held on Dec. 21, 2013 at 4pm @ SoCal Homebrew Supply in La Verne.

Hope to see you there!

"A Few Who Brew"
Next meeting is January 25, 2014 @ 4pm at Socal Homebrew Supply.

We are thinking of doing a club brew. Either a Rauchbier or maybe a sour rauchbier or a Rauch flanders. If you have any ideas let me know!

Non local but the bjcp calandr has a couple across the country, I will be hosting one at socal Homebrew in May, working on the registration software now

I shipped to the Wet Your Whistle contest in PA. Stupid Polar Vortex froze 2 of my bottles for entry. I am glad that I put my entries in ziplocs now.

Well hurry up Sean! LOL What styles are you going to be including?
IT will be all styles, similar styles may be grouped together for judging if there are less than 6 entries but will be judged accoring to style entered.

IT will be all styles, similar styles may be grouped together for judging if there are less than 6 entries but will be judged accoring to style entered.

I better get brewing then.

I was in the shop the other day, and want to say what a nice well stocked shop you have. I still go to B3 more often, because it is closer to work than you are from home, but I am so glad you are there and will continue to give you business.

If your employees were a little more knowledgable that'd be nice. But that will come with time and growth.

Got the registration up on the website, let me know if there are any problems, still a work in progress

Next week there is an AHA rally... haa anybody gone to one of those?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Home Brew mobile app

Most of it looks pretty good... I did find a couple of minor things I'll PM you about.

Thanks CA Mouse, looking forward to hearing from you.

Hows the brewery coming along?, i work for the railroad in colton and look forward to stoppin by:mug:

Good Afternoon Everyone.... Just thought I'd say Hi. Just joined the "Cool Guy Club", This should be a lot of fun. I'm in Chino and no I don't live on that huge lot off central with all the tall fences and barbed wire!!!! I work up in Glendora... Tough drive!!! I've done some extract brewing in the past and building my first AG setup right now, hoping to brew on it next week... I'll be sure to bring some to Octobers meeting, See you all there!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone.... Just thought I'd say Hi. Just joined the "Cool Guy Club", This should be a lot of fun. I'm in Chino and no I don't live on that huge lot off central with all the tall fences and barbed wire!!!! I work up in Glendora... Tough drive!!! I've done some extract brewing in the past and building my first AG setup right now, hoping to brew on it next week... I'll be sure to bring some to Octobers meeting, See you all there!!!

We have switched the meeting to the 2nd satruday of the month. So next meeting will be 12/13/2014. See you there!

Awesome I'm off that day... Where do you all get together??? Still at SoCal Brew???

"God is great, beer is good, & WOMEN are crazy!"
-Billy Currington
(modified by me)

Never really thought to look around for a local club or anything on here... I live in Chino Hills and would be interesting in stopping in for a get together. I need to start working on doctoring my brewing water and i'd love to talk to someone local to me about it.

Latest posts

Back