Show us your Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally done with mine.

ForumRunner_20121221_140817.png

ForumRunner_20121221_140804.jpg
And a nice new regulator.

BYO Dec 2012 issue showed a portable beer tower. Here is my customization. Build photos to follow...

image-2741964142.jpg

BYO Dec 2012 issue showed a portable beer tower. Here is my customization. Build photos to follow...

View attachment 89931

Very nice! I was thinking of making one of these this spring for outdoor parties. I was definitely going to line it and ice it, rather than fooling around with dry ice and thought putting a drain port in might be a good idea.

What did you use for the siding?

TinaColb said:
Hi everyone-

Long time lurker, first time poster. :) I wanted to share the kegerator build my husband and I did. We're both big airplane buffs, particularly WWII era fighters. The Spitfire is by far my favorite airplane. I named my home brewery "Spitfire Phoenix Brewing". Here's what we came up with - a Spitfire kegerator.

The fridge is an "apartment-sized" fridge I scored on craigslist for 40 bucks. We spray painted the camouflage markings using hand-cut posterboard as masking. I hand-painted the tap handles as phoenixes, re-purposed from old Michelob handles I got on eBay. We didn't trust our ability to paint perfect circles, so the RAF Roundel is a decal, and the lettering we had done by a custom letter decal maker. What do you think?

Cheers! :mug:

Absolutely one of the most fantastic I have ever seen!

masonsjax said:
My old keezer died (from having wood glued directly to the sides - don't do that) so I built another. It's finished so here's a few pics. It holds 4 on the floor with room to spare, but only 3 taps for now.

Edit: Someone asked me about the collar. It is wrapped in thick white vinyl that has a diamond textured pattern on it. It's sold as drawer liner in rolls at HD http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100388894&R=100388894#.UD5vl6HaxXp

County comm for the tap handles, Right?

352brewery said:
Here's my "little" Kegerator

Very nice job.... I'm pretty sure that you were the one that had part one and two on YouTube labeled as "massive kegerator build", correct?
Blichenstein?

Here are some pictures of my Perlick keg cooler that I converted to hold 6 corneys.
Full case
img_0083-57786.jpg

Tower
img_0086-57787.jpg

filtered water dispenser
img_0087-57788.jpg

regulators for each keg
img_0090-57789.jpg

stainless top
img_0089-57790.jpg

Here's the link to the album.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/photo/albums/perlick-keg-cooler-7336.html

The CO2 tank and compressor are in the basement (the pictures were too big to upload)

image-377871119.jpg just finished putting my keezer together. I have the CO2 manifold ready to install. I still need to install the fan. Almost done. Not the prettiest, but very functional.

Here is my keezer placed in it's final resting spot in my basement bar. The bar is not 100% complete, but almost there. Still need drop ceiling & accent lighting installed, log bar stools refinished, and the slate tile cleaned and sealed. I'm making one final push over the next few weeks to knock this thing out. Here's what I have so far. :mug: After drop ceiling, I just need carpet installation throughout the rest of the basement and she's finally done! Only took me 3 years to finish the basement so far, but I'm finishing just under 2000 sq. ft. by myself and these damn home brewing projects, like the keezer build, keep slowing me down. ;) I promised my wife that the basement would be 100% complete before I start building my single tier, 3 vessel, all grain rig, but who the hell know at this point. :D

Very sharp, I love that bar. Super cool. Nice work.

Built from a wine fridge and added a temp controller and a used 2.5" tower that I expanded to 3 faucets. Frosted the glass and added the wheels also. Just installed some new perlick faucets so I took some pictures.

IMAG0698.jpg

IMAG0699.jpg

Back