I have a 9lb pork shoulder in the oven...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurel

Reaction score
...rubbed with all sorts of holy things, in my 29lb cast iron dutch oven with a couple cups of white wine. I'm gonna have tasty shredded butt taco things with pico de gallo, guac, and sour cream tonight.

Leftovers will be pork enchiladas and bbq pork sammiches.:ban:

I'm SO excited!!!!:eek:

Yum...wanna trade? I've got a 4 pound venison shoulder that I injected with mesquite lime marinade overnight...It's in a baking bag with red and green peppers, garlic, onions, jalapenos, lime juice, more marinade, and a splash of gin (I was outta tequilla).

Going to do venison fajitas tonight. Along with some rice and beans.

icon_017.gif

And enchilads sound like a great way to do leftovers!!!!

While your dinner sounds delicious, no. I don't want to trade. I'm pumped for this. mmmmm.

Let's see - you started at 12:30. It's now 6:30. I'm 95-100 miles north of you guys...I can be there just in time:D Sounds so good - hope it turns out.

I started at 9:30 and it was done at 5:30. ;)

It was SO good. OMG, SRSLY. But really, even after 5 people ate, I have a ton of leftovers. I'll have a PNW brewing and yardwork meet and provide some tasty foods. Or just brewing and food I suppose.

Back