Did anyone take advantage of theMorebeer 1 day sale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerHarley

Reaction score
What did you get?

I got 2 tart of darkness kits, 2 porter kits, ingredients for a sour blonde ale, and few odds and ends.

I was looking hard at the Blinkmann boilermakers and was drooling at the beer sculpter.

He's talking about the in-store sale. They have a sale where everything is at least 15% off on the first Saturday in Dec.

Went there this afternoon, the place was pretty busy and the shelves were looking fairly empty by the time i got there, it'll take a while to restock everything. Good atmosphere, free beer samples, the bourbon oaked porter was nice. Well organised and done. Got a CO2 regulator.

I do try and check the website every day for the deal of the day.
I don't do it every day, but I try. They do get some good deals over there but no matter how good the sale was I would need to fill a semi truck to pay for going to the store!

Went there this afternoon, the place was pretty busy and the shelves were looking fairly empty by the time i got there, it'll take a while to restock everything. Good atmosphere, free beer samples, the bourbon oaked porter was nice. Well organised and done. Got a CO2 regulator.

What a difference a few hours make. I went at ten and it as packed. But the shelves were well stocked. And the free beer hadn't made it out yet.

Latest posts

Back