• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adivito

Reaction score
I am selling a few things from my propane all-grain setup. Not leaving the hobby just selling a few items to help fund the rest of my electric keggle setup. I am going to list these on craigslist as well, but I am offering better prices here for hbt users.

Items for sale:

15.5 gallon stainless steel keggle with 3/8" valve, 1/2" thermometer and lid. $150

60 quart stainless steel polarware pot with full stainless false bottom, 3/8" valve, 1/2" thermometer and lid. $250

10 gallon igloo mash tun with plastic false bottom and 1/2 valve. $100

(2) Turkey fryer burners $25 each

1/2 barrel keg uncut (I have sold a couple of these already, this one has a slight bend on one section of the top ring so I discounted it) $40

7? gallon aluminum pot with top $10

All items are located in western suburbs of Chicago.
More pictures can be found here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/105556797595742560911/ForSale

If pm is full email me anthonydivito@gmail

DSC_0560.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0577.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

Picture link did not work, but am interested in your Polar pot. Send pictures of the inside? wahmbush0614 at hotmail dot com

15.5 gallon stainless steel keggle SOLD

60 quart stainless steel polarware pot with full stainless false bottom, 3/8" valve, 1/2" thermometer and lid. $250

10 gallon igloo mash tun with plastic false bottom and 1/2 valve. $100

(2) Turkey fryer burners $25 each 1 SOLD AWAITING PICKUP

1/2 barrel keg uncut (I have sold a couple of these already, this one has a slight bend on one section of the top ring so I discounted it) $40 SOLD

7? gallon aluminum pot with top $10 SOLD AWAITING PICKUP

I'm pretty interested in the aluminum pot. Where are you located? I'm in mount prospect.

Well I'm trying my last option on using my stove tonight if it fails, I will most likely take it my swmbo just is extreme Eco friendly and doesn't like the idea of propane= co2 thing

Well I'm trying my last option on using my stove tonight if it fails, I will most likely take it my swmbo just is extreme Eco friendly and doesn't like the idea of propane= co2 thing

out of curiosity, unless you use solar or wind power, where exactly does she think the power for the stove comes from? coal plants that burn massive amounts of fossil fuel, Three mile island?

a good burner is much more efficient time wise when it comes to boiling your beer, unless you have a canning element on your stove.

just sayin. :drunk:

No I know its more one of those she sees the propane and it looks bad I try not to argue... I need to use her driveway seeing as I don't have one...

Is it a flat bottom pot? If so this will work great, if its a keggle i have used it many times you just have to make sure its centered.

Latest posts

Back