so this happened and it sucks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gridlocked

Reaction score
Lesson learned: If you don't NEED tap lines on a keg, don't leave tap lines on a keg.
I brewed a beer for a local contest where the winner gets the beer entered into the GABF and a trip for two to Denver for the conference. I went to bottle a couple last night and the picnic-tap that I left attached slipped down between the keg and the kreezer wall and drained the entire keg and the bottle of CO2 that I had purchased 23 hours previously.

1014151_10151778273918846_1380969823_n.jpg

Thanks man.
I have three Perlicks but I lent out the top to my keezer (I built it to be removable for my portable version) and hadn't gotten it back yet.

My condolences to you, it's never easy losing a loved one... I've lost a few pints, through a leak on my liquid out QD. It wasn't fully tightened, so lesson learned. Luckily I caught it at the time I did, I would have had a very similar thread as this. Mine was just a puddle, but that looks like a pool.

Doooooood, that blows!
Only good thing i see... is concrete, unplug and rinse it out... that seriously blows though :(

Back