Luke Dog's Keezer Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukedog

Reaction score
I just finished this 4 tap Keezer build. It's not as fancy as some of the others are posting, but it gets the job done.:mug:

001.jpg

026.jpg

042.jpg

055.jpg

066.jpg

with the four individual pressure regulators what pressure do you run the mainline at (I'm sure there is a fifth at the tank)?

sub'd... ^^^ been wondering that myself for my future build.

Good looking Keezer. I want wheels on mine too... just for day-long parties at friends' houses! :)

with the four individual pressure regulators what pressure do you run the mainline at (I'm sure there is a fifth at the tank)?

I'm still in the process of filling all four kegs. As soon as I have all four taps running, I'll post the pressure needed to maintain the correct pressure for each tap. Another friend of mine thinks I'll need to decrease pressure for each tap as I move away from the tank. You are also correct, there is a fifth regulator on the tank.

You will not have to decrease the pressure as long as the main line is size properly and all 4 regulators are not used at 1 time. The issue will be the minimum differential pressure required for the 4 downstream regulators to function. For example if they are at 11 PSI and the main line is at 15 PSI they may not function.

Latest posts

Back