• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Spount Gravity Wine Bottle Filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZymurGuy

Reaction score
I have the following unused 3 spout gravity wine bottle filler for sale: http://morewinemaking.com/view_product/6688/103296/Wine_Bottle_Filler_Deluxe_-_3_Spout

$350 (includes shipping). Paypal preferred.

Edited to add: subject should read "3 Spout Gravity Filler"

mbtieh.jpg

I would like to know more about the filler if you still have it.
I do still have it. The description in the MoreWine link describes it accurately. There is a SS barbed fitting on the bottom of the holding tank that you attach to your fermenter and inside the holding tank is a float bulb that controls the liquid level entering the holding tank. Each of the bottles fill independently from another. I purchased it for packaging beer to be bottle conditioned, but ended up never using it. It has not had a drop of beer or wine ran through it.

Back