Grocery Outlet Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thataintchicken

Reaction score
In California we have these stores called Grocery Outlet.
They specialize in test market, end of line or production overrun products.

Today, I found that my local store has struck a deal with the local beer distributors.

Pyramid seasonal products 6pk $5
Widmer 12 pk for $10
Elysian seasonals ... no sh*t ... $2 a 22oz bomber.
Ranger IPA for $7 a 6 pk
Kostrizer Oktoberfest $4.99 6/pk
and more... :rockin:

We have some in Portland too, but I haven't seen deals that are great. There's lots of Widmer/Kona for around $6.50 a six pack. Other than that there's not much to get excited about. If I saw Elysian $2 bombers I'd fill the basket.

yeah, I have been in there, hasn't been as good in recent years here but about 3 years ago, they would have pyramid 12 packs for 5.99 and 6 packs of thomas kempers weizenberry for 1.99 :D. Basically I bought so much of the weizenberry, I don't really like it anymore.

They also have baltika #9 for .50 a 500ml :D

Yeah their prices are not all that great but I always look for good deals.

I just thought I'd let you all know, this one is a little off topic, but the Grocery Outlet in Oregon City has 5 gallon stainless steel pots for $7.99.

They are really cheap and thin but for 8 bucks, what the heck!

Wow, good info to know. I'll have to start looking there once in a while.
I've noticed the Top Foods near me has been having some great deals lately on beer. Last week I grabbed a Bigfoot 6pk for $7.50 and they also had the SN Fritz and Ken Ale ($10, not a deal, but I was surprised to see it).

Latest posts

Back