Anyone want to sell their xbox 360?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
I want to play GTA 4, but dont want to pony up the cash for a new system.. just checking to see if anyone had a system they dont play anymore.. i saw refurbs on ebay for 225.. not to bad..

thanks

check with Blockbuster...my friend just picked one up last week. They sell their rental units for a little less than a new one.

Honestly, if your looking at 225 for a used one.......do what you need to get a new one for the hundred bucks more. A refurb isnt a bad purchase, but for 100 more and the peace of mind? Worth it.

With all the problems that the xbox 360 has had I don't know if I'd want to risk buying a refurb. If you do get one make sure you know how much warranty is left on it... you'll probably need it. Xbox Technical Problems

That's totally true about all the technical problems. However, from what I understand, they've adressed the issues in their newer consoles. You might want to hold out because I read that XBOX 360 is finally getting with it and they're going to start building them with Blu-Ray players to stay competitive.

One Year Express Warranty on Console (Three Years for Three Lights Flashing Red). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, Microsoft warrants to you only (the original retail purchaser) that, during the Warranty Period and under normal use and service, the Xbox® Console will substantially conform with the printed user instruction materials packaged with the Console.

I would watch buying them used. They are still having above a 16% failure rate even with the upgrades.

Back