iOS Beta Testers for fun app

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesnsw

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm working on a simple and fun iPhone/iPad app for homebrewers and am looking for a few people willing to beta test it for me. If you're interested, sign up here-
EDIT: Link removed, beta testing closed. Thanks everybody!

Let me know if you have any questions!
James

Whoa... holy willing suckers... I mean beta testers. Thanks everybody, I quickly filled up, so I just closed it. Everyone else, don't worry, you'll get to see it soon enough!

jamesnsw said:
Sorry, I'm waiting for all the people to add their devices, so I can add them to the provisioning profile. 3gs should be supported!

Sweet!

Register, you ingrates!

I'm not seeing where to give feedback from my iPhone app. Just a suggestion on spelling since your google search for "whats that" says that it is spelled differently.

Oh ps I'm talking about "Oud Bruin", and you have it spelled "ouid".

I'm not seeing where to give feedback from my iPhone app. Just a suggestion on spelling since your google search for "whats that" says that it is spelled differently.

Oh ps I'm talking about "Oud Bruin", and you have it spelled "ouid".

Good point- still figuring this Developing thing out :). I'll have built in feedback in the next version. Thanks for the spelling!

seems to work fine on iOS 5.

I think it's odd that style guideliines aren't integrated. But the whole thing works fine.

Haven't I seen this exact thing on the internet somewhere? Maybe it wasn't beer... can't remember.

Bamberg-style Rauchbier only searches for that phrase? Probably need to include other search terms like smokebeer.

seems to work fine on iOS 5.

I think it's odd that style guideliines aren't integrated. But the whole thing works fine.

Haven't I seen this exact thing on the internet somewhere? Maybe it wasn't beer... can't remember.

Bamberg-style Rauchbier only searches for that phrase? Probably need to include other search terms like smokebeer.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm trying to see if there's an easy & legal way to include the style guidelines. That may be in the second version.

You're probably thinking of What the **** Should I make For Dinner?

Thanks for the feedback!

Hey Beta testers-
Thanks for helping out! The app is finally approved and available. Since it costs money, I'm not sure if I can post a link or not. Thoughts?
Thanks!
James

Back