Weldless fittings - shipped to Canada?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psych

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a site that ships to Canada? Without going through a third party that may gouge me on package forwarding :)

Can't believe how hard it is to find simple silicon orings and 1 inch locknuts and such!

I'd be ideally looking for a 1/4 inch oring/locknut for my thermometer, a full but simple 1/2 inch ball valve and pickup and a 1 inch locknut and silicon oring.

Most of these parts I can get locally but putting it all together from different stores is proving challenging. The silicon orings are the hardest bit to find so far. Is it possible to just use rubber washers? Aren't they good to 250F or something?

This is true, though I don't see any 1/4 inch parts there, just 1/2's...should probably check with him I guess. Definitely has a nice 1/2 ball valve weldless available though!

These website ship to canada without a third party (unlike midwest... to bad they don't ship to canada because they have good stuff ).

Morebeer
Homebrewstuff
Brewmaster houseware
Brew Hardware

These website ship to canada without a third party (unlike midwest... to bad they don't ship to canada because they have good stuff ).

Morebeer
Homebrewstuff
Brewmaster houseware
Brew Hardware

I bought my silicone o-ring for 1/2 ball valve form Morebeer. For your thermometer o-ring, I think I saw it on Homebrestuff.

About your lock nut, it's easy to find it at your local hardware store (the brass version... forget about the stainless, it's too hard to find).

You could look at homebrew-supplies.ca , they have a lot of stuff too. They're in Ontario

Sweet! I'll hold off for now, I'm waiting on my element coming in (local store is shipping it in for me), gotta see if it's NPT or NPS, if it's the former I'm fine here.

I'll be in touch!

Message put in to BobbyM, totally stumped the local fasteners shop that I was putting all my locally supplied hopes on ;)

Back