• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hershey PA - Trade my (2) ball locks for your (2) pin locks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dietz31684

Reaction score
I have (2) ball locks that I want to trade for (2) pin locks. The ball locks will not fit into my fridge due to vertical clearance issues and I'm fairly certain that I can fit pin locks in there. My kegs are in good shape and the only stipulation is that I want to keep my lids with manual pressure release valves.

I'm live in Hershey PA and I'm not interested in selling the ball locks, nor am I interested in shipping of any type. FACE TO FACE TRADE ONLY. You must be able to meet me in Hershey/Hummelstown area.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks -

I've got a guy in Allentown That will trade with you. He will even throw in the pin lock connectors. The question is how to meet up.

If you guys drive to my location in both locations, I can probably help you work this out. I live in Bethlehem and normally go to Lancaster for the weekend (sometimes even to a friends place in Hershey/Hummelstown on Sundays). PM me if you want to work something out.

I know it's far away, but if you ever drive to Toledo OH I have 2 to trade.

Back