Some Kegerator Issues

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simps984

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm having two issues, hopefully you guys have some creative solutions, because I've been searching around here and the internet and can't find anything.

1) I'm experiencing a leak at the point where my regulator screws onto the CO2 tank, can you all think of a solution to that issue?

2) Also, the beer line jumper connection does not fit tightly into the shank/faucet, it keeps slipping out quite easily. Obviously this causes much beer spillage and must be remedied ASAP

Any suggestions you guys have is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for the answer to #1, I'll try to clarify on #2... think of the beer line which runs from the keg to the shank. At the end of the beer line, where it is supposed to connect to the shank, there is a bent metal tubing that inserts into the shank. This metal tubing slides out of the shank way too easily, causing spills. What can I do to keep that from happening?

Hope that cleared things up a bit, thanks for the help!

On question one, I'd recommend replacing the washer that goes between the tank and regulator if it looks bad. If there isn't one, that explains the leak.

On question two, maybe hose clamps?

Back