What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a Schlafly Pumpkin Ale from last year. At 8% its aged well and hides the alcohol well also. Beautiful copper color, clear as day, but the flavor is a little heavy on the spices and not enough malt backbone. Maybe I'm just digging the pumpkin porter style right now though.

+1 you had summits pumpkin porter? Its weird they put it out in the spring or summer or something with their unchained series,i really like the unchained series.
Schlafly's got some good brews ill be looking for it this weekend-good brewery for Missouri.
Im drinking Great River Brewery's Oktoberfest,one of the better oktoberfests ive had so far.

jonmohno said:
+1 you had summits pumpkin porter? Its weird they put it out in the spring or summer or something with their unchained series,i really like the unchained series.
Schlafly's got some good brews ill be looking for it this weekend-good brewery for Missouri.
Im drinking Great River Brewery's Oktoberfest,one of the better oktoberfests ive had so far.

I really haven't seen many pumpkin porters commercially. Can't say I've seen Summit or Great River available by me.

That's funny. I am sitting in Three Floyds right now. So far I have had a Jinx Proof and am currently drinking a Calumet Queen.

I live in Mississippi...so I bought three cases of Zombie dust last week when I was there... as well as a bottle of Arctic Panzer Wolf (my fav I.IPA) and a bottle of Musterfest...I can't get enough of 3floyds...

Surly Furious

I've got this percolating in primary - can't wait to try it as I've never had the original.

I'm currently drinking my Citra pale ale - and the keg is getting scary light. Edworts Haus Pale Ale on deck this weekend.

I've had some of my Whiskely ale in the fridge for over 24 hours. Not 2 weeks that I'd rather,but couldn't bogart the whole family fridge for beer. Being cool today,some vodka & whiskely will be good tonight.

Some homebrew
Pumkin ale. All grain kit from AHS
Used 3 cans of libbys 100% pumking and spice packet. Also added more spice to keg. Getting better with age.
Good taste.

Homebrew Amber Malt Bomb,next up my three week check of my DoubleRye Ipa Cane&Ebel/Founders Redryepa inspired.

Sitting at my desk at work drinking a Saison Dupont farmhouse ale. Gotta love casual Friday's!

Wus67 said:
Sitting at my desk at work drinking a Saison Dupont farmhouse ale. Gotta love casual Friday's!

Nice! We used to have casual fridays where we would bbq and drink beer, needless to say we never got much done, but it was always a fun way to end the work week!

Sam Adams Boston Lager, waiting on my Oktoberfest and mandarin hefeweizen. Lol I didn't know blood oranges were a seasonal thing so had to use mandarin oranges, we will see how it turns out....

I wish this thread would die i hate it always taking the place of something new and interesting.

underground and under the influence

60 min ipa followed by 3 floyds,bridgeport kingpin and now a Victory Hop Walllop.Yeah,its a good night.All deserved from a 160 mile drive to get them in my fridge. And its not even beddy bye time.

Starting off with a Dogfish Head Namaste followed by a 3 Floyds Arctic Panzer Wolf. If I'm feeling good, I may pop open a DFH Punkin...I am working at 8 am though.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

just finished lagunitas sumpin sumpin ale...and now I'm sippin on my pumpkin ale...woo hoo...even after the worst brew day ever, I still love this hobby :rockin:

Hmm, Started with Guinness Black Lager (new beer here, pretty tasty).
Then went to the home brew American Brown that just hit 3 weeks in bottle (fantastic)
Sampled my Irish red (2 weeks in bottle, way too green)
Then moved on to Sam Adams Oktoberfest.
Ran out of the Sams and went back to the Home Brew American Brown.
Now I am drinking a Smithwick's.

Been a long brew day :)

Just finished a SN Tumbler
Had a Deschutes Inversion
and a Big Sky IPA earlier

Time to crack a bottle of my Lady Liberty APA

This week I came home from work and popped open my first Stone Black IPA. I was nodding off to a deep sleep before I realized I better wake up and finish that bomber! :D

Had a New Belgium Ranger IPA bomber at a pub the other nite. mmmm tasty.

Working on a few Belgians I brewed and tasting some Hefe I brewed as well. :mug:

Latest posts

Back