• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Swing Top Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcande

Reaction score
I have 130 swing top bottles (500 ML) and I am not sure how much to charge for them.

What is the going rate?

I have sold these all thanks!

I have 130 swing top bottles (500 ML) and I am not sure how much to charge for them.

What is the going rate?

You have to set the rate. The rules for the classifieds state that you must set the price.

I see most people charge $1 a pop for them, but I don't really think they are worth that, I will end up selling mine at 50 cents a pop once they are all empty of my last batches I bottled.

I would trade 2 cases of non swing top per case of swing top and we each pay shipping of our thing meaning I'd pay twice as much for shipping

Depending on final price, color, and shipping, I would but a case (24) if available after those above. Not interested in green or clear, only want brown bottles. Cheers!

Back