Is this a good price?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mangine77

Reaction score
My LHBS has a "complete" kegging setup for $175.00. This includes a cornelius keg, CO2 tank, all the lines and fittings and the picnic tap. I thought this sounded a little pricey. I could be wrong.

Is it maybe cheaper to take my time and piece it together when I find deals on individual kegging items?

Depends on the deals you find :)

Not to mention, how impatient you get in your searching; You can get cheaper, but the 'I want it now!' comes into play.

I spent a good deal of time trying to find deals to piece one together and could never make the numbers work. In the end, buying it all together was the best option. I'm really pleased with what I got from Keg Connection. Good quality and fast shipment.

Yeah I was thinking of pieceing mine together too but getting it all at once ends up working out pretty well, you won't regret having a keg, you may only regret just having one :p

Yeah I was thinking of pieceing mine together too but getting it all at once ends up working out pretty well, you won't regret having a keg, you may only regret just having one :p

Or 3. Or 5. Or 8...

I think I've reached my limit (at 8 now) until I have room for a keezer :)

Back