2012 Simcoe In Stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Citra wasn't mentioned - the biggies were Amarillo & Simcoe.

If you scroll back a couple of pages Steelers77 also mentioned that today's update would include a small amount of Citra lbs. But he may have decided it wasn't worth the hassel of putting them up given the website issues, which is fair enough since we're the ones causing them!

EDIT: He beat me to it! Looks like I'll hold out on checking out until the Citra's up. Thanks for being so responsive Steelers77, and sorry we're collectively slamming your site!

I sure hope this doesn't end up letting orders go through where there isn't enough supply to fulfill them.

I'm trying to checkout - 2nd time. I'm e-mailing with a buddy of mine who is on his 7th attempt at checking out.

Have I mentioned how painful this process is?

OK tell you what, I'll start F5'ing this thread instead of your site. :fro:

But seriously, sorry that our insatiable demand for hops is causing you all of the site trouble, I understand how frustrating this must be as the site admin who is just trying to get a lil' work done!

I guess next time you'll have to lie to us and tell us an hour later than you really meant. :p

We use to be a boutique hops shop, I may have graduated!

I'm sorry for the trouble, this is why we are upgrading our site. We have a nice supply of Simcoe, Centennial and Citra Amarillo are in trouble because of the harvest. We should be able to fill all orders.

Thanks for being patient to this point, there is really nothing else I can do.

Lol. Sorry we're dog piling your site like it's a drunk sorority girl with low morals.

I'll afk a few and have a homebrew :mug:

This is exactly whats happening...

You should rent out servers just for citra realeases!

EDIT: CITRAS OUT!!!!!!

Order placed for simcoe and amarillo!!
I havent had that much stress in a LONG time. Well before last friday, but atleast i got some now =)

We use to be a boutique hops shop, I may have graduated!

I'm sorry for the trouble, this is why we are upgrading our site. We have a nice supply of Simcoe, Centennial and Citra Amarillo are in trouble because of the harvest. We should be able to fill all orders.

Thanks for being patient to this point, there is really nothing else I can do.

If nothing else, this shows you're a popular vendor! May want to have have a maintenance mode build into your new website. Would be trivial as it's just one flag in a DB and then all content besides the admin backend can be re-directed to a maintenance window.

I got my order through. I don't think steelers will post the time again lol:mug:

got myself a pound of amarillo, stupid one pound limit! ha. is that one pound per order or per customer?

now to wait for the citra....sweet sweet citra.

swackattack - Steelers77 is working on getting Citra listed on the site right now - we're just overworking his server and causing him to be unable to edit the item.

Mmmmmm. Citra. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

I'll have you know that the longer I wait for Citra to show up, the higher my Current Cart Total gets. :p

This is exactly whats happening...

You should rent out servers just for citra realeases!

EDIT: CITRAS OUT!!!!!!

Order placed for simcoe and amarillo!!
I havent had that much stress in a LONG time. Well before last friday, but atleast i got some now =)

Did you see Citra flash by? I haven't seen it pop up in the 1lb pellet listing yet.

Got a pound each of Amarillo, Simcoe, and Centennial, as well as a half pound of Pacific Jade. Thank you very much.

No just noticed that the box was missing on the 4oz page and usually that means they sold out, are they only selling pounds?

Wish i waiting on my order now...

Steelers77 has previously said it was going to be lbs of Citra only at this point.

Thanks, was able to get a Citra order in. Appreciate your constant updates on this site, and I will definitely come back to Farm House next time I'm looking for brewing supplies!

Glad I held off a few minutes, all 3 on one order!

Thanks for making my wallet lighter...:cross:

Yaay Citra. Should be good on my key hops for the year now, and I got the order in 5 min before my wife walked in the door and could see how much cash I was spending! ;)

Got all 4 that I wanted!!
Got enough to last me thro the next year...
Thanks again!!
Igotsand

This season has really been an event! Thanks Steelers77 for keeping us all in the loop and not yelling at us for breaking your website :)

I was able to get 2lbs of simcoe, a lb of citra and lb of cascade right now. Amarillo was but I guess I lucked out. Either way its better than what happened with hops direct. I heard they sold out of citra in 10 minutes!

Back