• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DALLAS AREA: Conicals, Kettle and Mash Tun, Carboys and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHandbag

Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers. I'm ready to upgrade my system and I'm selling a bunch of equipment that's served me well and will serve you well too:

ONE 7.3 gallon stainless brew kettle with thermometer and 3/8 inch ball valve. The thermometer face has yellowed from heat but works just fine. Includes lid notched out for immersion chiller neck. $100

ONE 7.3 gallon stainless mash tun with false bottom, thermometer, lid and 3/8 in ball valve. $125

ONE copper immersion chiller made to fit the 7.3 gallon kettle but will work fine in a 15 gal keggle. $40

ONE 10 in. mash screen for 10 gallon cooler $20

FIVE 5 gallon carboys $20 each

ONE 6.5 gallon carboy (has a small chip in the lip but includes handle) $25

ONE refractometer. The hinge on the plastic cover is broken but still works perfectly. $20

No-Splash Plastic funnel with screen $10

long wood mash paddle and b-brite cleaning powder. $5

PM me if you're interested. Cheers.

IMAGES HERE:
http://www.lakewoodbrewingcompany.com/?p=620

I'm going to see if I get any bites locally first. If there's no one local by the end of the week I will consider shipping the higher end items like the conicals and kettles.

If you don't have any luck locally, I am interested in the Kettle and Chiller.

Back