World Brewer's Forum at the GABF!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod

Reaction score
Hi HBTalkers,
For the past few years, my homebrew club (KROC out of Westminster, CO) has put on the World Brewer's Forum (WBF) during the GABF in Denver. Ever year we have speakers, food, LOTS of homebrew, and a raffle!

General Info:
This year we have Patrick Rue of The Bruery and Chris White of White Labs giving talks!
Marriott City Center (basically next door to the GABF).
Thursday Sept 16th. (first day of the GABF)
Starts at 8pm and goes to midnight, so it overlaps slightly with the GABF session that night. Leave early and come by, or stop by after the session, eat some delicious Marriott-catered food, drink some fantastic homebrew, listen to the great talks, and try to win some brewery swag in the raffle!

This event is FREE! But we do appreciate an RSVP ([email protected]) to estimate food. Not only does the event support our club, but we also donate part of the proceeds to the Children's Hospital, so buy plenty of raffle tickets!

Info at www.kroc.org/

Hi HBTalkers,
For the past few years, my homebrew club (KROC out of Westminster, CO) has put on the World Brewer's Forum (WBF) during the GABF in Denver. Ever year we have speakers, food, LOTS of homebrew, and a raffle!

General Info:
This year we have Patrick Rue of The Bruery and Chris White of White Labs giving talks!
Marriott City Center (basically next door to the GABF).
Thursday Sept 16th. (first day of the GABF)
Starts at 8pm and goes to midnight, so it overlaps slightly with the GABF session that night. Leave early and come by, or stop by after the session, eat some delicious Marriott-catered food, drink some fantastic homebrew, listen to the great talks, and try to win some brewery swag in the raffle!

This event is FREE! But we do appreciate an RSVP ([email protected]) to estimate food. Not only does the event support our club, but we also donate part of the proceeds to the Children's Hospital, so buy plenty of raffle tickets!

Info at www.kroc.org/

LOL... I already posted this as well. However, I just posted the link to our site

I wish I had seen this earlier. I would have loved to have heard Chris White. Unfortunately I am working GABF that night. Will it still be going on after?

Yes, it runs until midnight. I usually leave the GABF session a little earlier to go to the WBF. The beer is just as good and the conversations are better.

I'll have a funky saison there.

Is there a set time for the talks by Chris and Patrick? I think I have tickets to the Farm Pavilion on Thursday, but might still sneak out early if I can catch one of the talks.

Back