Kegging consumption info

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazzydave

Reaction score
Is it too easy to go for 1 more just to see if it really tastes as good as the last one.
Or just 1 more gallon cause i cant believe i made this.
Allgrain is amazing compaired to kits for my taste.
Just wondering if kegging might get me in trouble more often.
I knew **** without hbt and its awsome members answering the same **** every 2 hours if your lucky.
tanks dave

Yes but going to a tap thats almost unlimited seems very tempting.
Bottles can be controled by how many you put in the fridge.
Dose anyone over induldge that started kegging.
Thanks dave

It depends on your level of self control. The nice thing about bottles is that you can chill just what you intend to drink whereas the keg is chilled all or nothing.

Actually I drink less I think than when I was bottling. If I open a bottle I hate to waste it, but with beer on tap, I can pour a partial pint if I don't think I'll finish a full one. A lot of the time now, I just pour half pints and refill as needed.

Ya all that cold beer scares me everything is faster after fermentation.Not becoming an alcoholic did that years ago.
Just dont want to become a DRUNK.
Tanks Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back