I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on. She's obviously not qualified! you need to post some strange chicks or something.

But thanks! ;)

Well then, how about Hiromi Uehara? She's oddly cute, and prodigiously talented.

prf_photo.png

gcdowd said:
I believe they were from Aurora, Illinois....a suburb of Chicago, excellent.

Yes of course! The only place I could remember them mentioning was Milwaukee during the history lesson from Alice Cooper. It's been too long since I watched that.

mcspanner said:
Yes of course! The only place I could remember them mentioning was Milwaukee during the history lesson from Alice Cooper. It's been too long since I watched that.

"Actually it's pronounced mill-e-wah-que, which is Algonquin for the good land."

Has anyone mentioned Marilu Henner? Back in her Taxi days she was a favorite of mine.
images

The odd dynamic about this thread is that if you bring up a name, and people agree with it, then people say that person shouldn't have been mentioned. If you bring up a name, and nobody agrees with it, they think you're crazy for bringing it up, and shouldn't have been mentioned because that person is clearly not hot. (Like Kelly Osbourne..., WTF people???)

The odd dynamic about this thread is that if you bring up a name, and people agree with it, then people say that person shouldn't have been mentioned. If you bring up a name, and nobody agrees with it, they think you're crazy for bringing it up, and shouldn't have been mentioned because that person is clearly not hot. (Like Kelly Osbourne..., WTF people???)

Are you saying Kelly Osbourne is not hot?

That, good sir, is an INSULT!

See? She belongs here!

How bout Marilou and Chelsea at the same time.

I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to

grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new

bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting.

I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends.

... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to

grow a mustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new

bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting.

I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends.

... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

One of the best episodes

iagmc said:
isn't Milwaukee a sub of Chic Town?

FYI the Osborne's aren't what i would call attractive. So i guess it applies

You're kidding right? It's a different city in a different state.

As long as we're talking about "mature" ladies, I've had the hots for Julianne Moore for a long time. F*ckin' Maude Lebowski! I wish she was my special lady. I'd love to help her conceive!

KayaBrew said:
As long as we're talking about "mature" ladies, I've had the hots for Julianne Moore for a long time.

Jees. Mature????

God now I feel old....

Edit: I stand corrected. Shes 14 years older than me. I'll be darned.

As long as we're talking about "mature" ladies, I've had the hots for Julianne Moore for a long time. F*ckin' Maude Lebowski! I wish she was my special lady. I'd love to help her conceive!
Boogie Nights ftw. Lot's of nekkid-ness!

Now there is one that fits this thread well!

Can't say he'd do it for me, being a guy and all. But those abs were really something.

Bwahaha :mug:

Suicide Girls in general.

tumblr_mbroi3rZPt1qht42zo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbaqlb1W071qkz2hko1_500.jpg

Why do I think they're attractive? Because I can I guess.

I would like to submit Jenna Talackova for your consideration. I think she's hot, but you probably don't.

Jenna-Talackova-model-transgender-Facebook.jpg

jenna.jpg

Jenna-Talackova-Miss-Canada-Miss-Universe-Transgender-Trannsexual.jpg

"WTF - I must be missing something here." Yes, you are. Do I win?

phenry said:
I'd take her out for a nice seafood dinner. And I'd call her again.

Call her? I'd get her super drunk, knock the bottom out of it, and let her wake up next to me the next day. She would either stay or go...

Back