10% Off Hops www.NikoBrew.Com 6/30-7/7 - EVERYTHING MUST GO..or not..SALE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow homebrewers!

It is with great pride and joy that I make this post. As many of you know Warehouse Enforcer Scott has been shipping our website orders for about six months now. He has done a killer job, even though much of the time he is slightly to moderately intoxicated thanks to the wonders of craft beer :) That being said his days of two jobs are soon to be over. In two weeks time rather than turning wrenches by day and shipping your orders by night, he will be the first ever full time Nikobrew employee (aside from me).

Not only that but we're moving our warehouses and will have even larger freezer capacity, even better equipment, and in most cases orders will ship even faster! To celebrate this occasion and to make him run ragged, we're running a 10% off all hops (except limited varieties). Now because we're trying to deplete Warehouse Enforcer Scott's stash so he doesn't have to move so much hops to the new warehouse, once a variety runs out we will not resupply until the move. We have never done this before and there is a chance you may order something that is actually out of stock. Accurate inventory will be loaded into our website software though things can happen and if that occurs I will immediately email you with the option to make any changes to your order you like (cancel, just refund for out of stock hops, etc).

So, please help us make Scott work harder than ever during one of his last weeks of having two jobs, while letting him not move so much hops :)

Sale Details:
Starts: 6/30 10am MST
Ends: 7/7 10am MST
10% Off all hops except limited supply varieties (they will be moved to their own category)
When something runs out will NOT come back in stock until after the warehouse move (approximately 7/16)
Coupon Code - HOMEBREWTALK - This WILL be needed. I know many of you follow us on Facebook and have heard about us from other sources but please use the coupon code associated with where you heard about this specific sale.

Thanks as always for your continued support, I will make another post on this thread when the sale begins! Cheers!

-Niko-

Sale starts in just under an hour. Limited supply hops will have their own category (this way the coupon codes will work properly).

You said 8oz increments are disabled, but they still seem to be there. Is that a glitch or does the 10% off apply? What about 1lb increments?

You said 8oz increments are disabled, but they still seem to be there. Is that a glitch or does the 10% off apply? What about 1lb increments?

Good catch, I changed my mind last minute on that. I'll leave them there for now at least. 10% off applies on everything that is in the hops category that I posted a link to.

I just removed the note about 8oz packs from the initial post, thanks.

Placed my order yesterday - marked as shipped already - thanks!

Thank YOU! Warehouse Enforcer Scott was up pretty late last night packing orders :) Your hops will be in transit today and with 4th of July in the middle of the week should arrive Friday.

Thank YOU! Warehouse Enforcer Scott was up pretty late last night packing orders :) Your hops will be in transit today and with 4th of July in the middle of the week should arrive Friday.

Just hoping they don't rot in the heat (98* here in MN today)!

Just hoping they don't rot in the heat (98* here in MN today)!

USPS says your order should arrive tomorrow. Even with the holiday that's only a few days in transit (was dropped off at the PO Monday) so they should be fine. Thanks for your order and enjoy!

Thanks for all your orders, just a reminder the sale ends tomorrow at 10am MST! So far we haven't completely run out of anything, we're just very low on some varieties. So far since the beginning of the sale we've depleted close to 20% of our inventory at the retail site warehouse, thanks!

I've extended the sale. Why, you may ask? Because ending a sale takes a little work (slightly more than making this post) and I feel like taking the day off :) So use coupon code HOMEBREWTALK for 10% off all non-limited supply (those are in their own product category right now) varieties. If a variety runs out we will not resupply until the warehouse move which will occur next weekend. Thanks!

This sale has been extended through 10am MST Friday the 13th, would could go wrong? :p

Just placed my first order with Nikobrew for my first pellet hops. Been using hopped liquid malt extract up till now. Time to ratchet it up a notch. Hence the hop order and from the sounds of it the timing was perfect.

Thanks

Just placed my first order with Nikobrew for my first pellet hops. Been using hopped liquid malt extract up till now. Time to ratchet it up a notch. Hence the hop order and from the sounds of it the timing was perfect.

Thanks

Thank you very much for your order we greatly appreciate it! Congrats as well as stepping it up to hopping yourself. You should have your hops in just a few days, cheers!

Back