South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 14!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of right now, it looks like the rain is slowly moving out of friday into thursday. We should be good but we have to play it by ear. I'll see where we stand tomorrow

bryan...i work for pseg and my territory is mt holly so that would be great...i could probably pick it up any time that is good for you......thanks ...........luke

Okay so far on my count I have lots more grain than I originally thought when I said I would pick some up for this guy, then that guy, then this other guy who lives by this guy.

So if I told you I was getting your grain make sure I have you listed here.

rtt121 - 3 sacks 2-row gonna pick it up at my job
gasman - 1 sack 2-row gonna get it in Mt Holly
Vince (don't know your handle here) - 1 sack 2 row and 1 sack CM-SPIL + 3 for another guy that asked you but I don't know what kind yet. I will bring all this to Flying Fish for the Barley Legal meeting in April.

Okay so far on my count I have lots more grain than I originally thought when I said I would pick some up for this guy, then that guy, then this other guy who lives by this guy.

Vince (don't know your handle here) - 1 sack 2 row and 1 sack CM-SPIL + 3 for another guy that asked you but I don't know what kind yet. I will bring all this to Flying Fish for the Barley Legal meeting in April.

Hope you have a pickup truck

Of course there is me. But you are grabbing that one anyway. Can you please bring my half on Tuesday too?

I work in Glen Mills which is a few miles north of the DE/PA border on 202. I can pick up and hold for you, and you can meet me somewhere on 202, if that works.

Hey sethga, would you still be able to pick my grain up and meet me on Sunday? I have 4 bags
1- BD-MOPA
1- GB-VIEN
1- GB-MUNH10
1- BZ-PILS

I'd really appreciate it if you can still do it. Thanks alot! :mug:

Infection - 1 sack 2 row and 1 sack CM-SPIL + 3 for another guy that asked you but I don't know what kind yet. I will bring all this to Flying Fish for the Barley Legal meeting in April.

Brian.... the other guy IS rtt121 so you have everyone covered
so your picking up mine (infection)...rtt121, gasman, ferman, and yours of course yours

rtt121 can grab his from me, and so can gasman if that is more convenient....the grain will be at my place after Tuesday's homebrew meeting @ Flying Fish

why is it when i need grain i dont 1) think in advance and 2) its always at the end of the group buy! I'm in for 15 when it comes around

infection and bryanjints.. thanks for helping me out on this. Much appreciated..

Infection and Ferman... guess I will be seeing you at the Beer Festival

I'm going to check the weather one last time tonight to see if it'll give us a break. I'll pm everyone if there is a change

I just PM'd the following
Since Mother Nature has a problem with us homebrewers, we will need to cancel our pickup tomorrow (April 1st) because of rain.

I am going to reschedule our pickup for Wednesday or Thursday of next week depending on the weather. As you all can probably guess, if a sack of grain gets wet, it will grow mold!

I'm sorry for the delay but it's for the best. I'll PM everyone again on Saturday or Sunday so i can track the weather and get this grain out!

Sorry if this has caused any issues.

Well fellas it's funny how a few days can seriously change things. I can't make it Wednesday and maybe not Thursday.

Wednesday it is! I just PM'd everyone.

Bryan, let me know if you need me to hold your grain for you.... or anyone else. See you all on Wednesday!

Sweet, new date! I get to brew this weekend. Thanks again everyone for putting this together and being able to pick up my grain for me. Sethga, I'll see you or NAZZ sometime this week, thanks again.

Thanks. Besides the split with you I have 1X CM-2ROW.

Are you brewing Friday? If so I think I might be able to swing by for a little while to hang out and pick it up.

Cool, sounds good. I am going to try to brew Friday for sure. Even if I can't swing it, I will definitely be around if you want to come by and pick up your grain.

Looks like there is a chance of drizzle. If anyone has a tarp or anything that might help out in the event if a little rain, please bring it. We'll need to get this one unloaded and packed up as quickly as possible. I noticed there is only 2 splits so we should be done quickly this time. See everyone tonight!

I won't have any myself since I keg but if you want to bring any bottles to share with others, feel free!

Latest posts

Back