Bar with beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhCrap

Reaction score
Took a night off from the pub tnite & went to a small gig. After dropped in for a drink in a bar I like. The beer taps from left to right were, abbot cask ale, coors light, Heineken, cider, blue moon, punk IPA, oyster plain stout, Guinness, smith wicks, rowers red Irish ale, ear dinger, hogarden, peroni, + serious bottle selection
They also had a good range of obscure whiskey & gin... I could have stayed all night but alas no

I would have tried:
Abbot cash ale, punk IPA and Ear dinger.

Took a night off from the pub tnite & went to a small gig. After dropped in for a drink in a bar I like. The beer taps from left to right were, abbot cask ale, coors light, Heineken, cider, blue moon, punk IPA, oyster plain stout, Guinness, smith wicks, rowers red Irish ale, ear dinger, hogarden, peroni, + serious bottle selection
They also had a good range of obscure whiskey & gin... I could have stayed all night but alas no

Just don't tell us you drank the Coors, Hineken, or Blue Moon.

What no Galway Hooker?

Been a couple of years since I was in Galway, but may be going again this summer.

beergolf said:
What no Galway Hooker?

Been a couple of years since I was in Galway, but may be going again this summer.

There was a Galway hooker.....she was drinking coors. There was hooker on tap and paulaner but I only remembered after u asked, beer haze n all that

Tnite is super blall night, not many in ireland pay any heed. But we have a few who know we serve late and came in to watch...... Cheeszy nachos, beer,wings n stuff ready for the crew.... Me included

Latest posts

Back