Post pictures of your beer fridges

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many fridges do you have

• 1-2

• 2-3

• 3 or more

• BACON!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
image-873353250.jpg

1949 Frigidaire.

I think I may need a 2nd fridge, and a keg set up...I have a line up of beer waiting to fit in...great problem to have:rockin:

I'd never drink beer out of that fridge. Yuck.

Go Niners! :D:rockin:

About 160 bottles carbed and ready, 50 more of More Fun Blonde will be ready in 2 weeks. Summer is here!

I think I may need a 2nd fridge, and a keg set up...I have a line up of beer waiting to fit in...great problem to have:rockin:

I love that there appears to be hardly any commercial beer in these fridges! When I'm done with school in 2 years and have a job (Lord willing), I'm going to get at least a small fridge so I can keep my beer warmer than refrigerated food needs to be.

Thanks, I'll have to attach a photo of it cleaned off one of these days. Can you tell where I painted it;)

I use this one for conditioning/lagering up to 6 kegs before they go on tap in the keezer:

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

We have a fridge in the bar too but it doesn't have any beer in it (only wine and pop) so it doesn't count. ;)

Kal

Great work, I guessed wood pallets!!.....but old barn wood even better choice..I am going for free wood pallets....if ever have the space to hook up own taps!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394817354.484310.jpg
Cold storage cellar. It's a solid 40 degrees in here in there winter

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here's my eternal project (not to mention the garage that is forever needing to be organized)

Here's the front of my freebie fridge in the garage.
front.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The inside showing beer lines, drain tube (into the orange cup), and cooling line.
fan.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

The side showing the insulated pipe going into the dining room.
lines.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cabinet in the corner of the dining room
cabinet.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

And...inside the cabinet
open.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
My last name is Guittar, hence the guitar shaped mash paddle chalkboard. The part the faucets are in was originally supposed to be wall mounted. It just happened to fit in the cabinet so I decided last minute to change directions. That's why the faucet box doesn't contour to the corner cabinet very well. The Schlitz stein is from the 70's. The guitarist of Halestorm (Joe Hottinger) gave me the bottle opener next time I saw him after giving him a sixer of homebrew.:mug:

Keggo_Faucet.jpg

I only need one.

Keggo_Opening.jpg

Open, sesame. Two cornies, CO2, a few packs of yeast.

Keggo_Open.jpg

Open, sez me.

Keggo_Freezer.jpg

Freezer holds hops, mugs and glasses, and insulated/pressurized growlers.

Back