• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Barrels 45gal OH (not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blocked at work. Care to let me know where at in Ohio these are?

Too bad they are around 4 hours away from me. Anyone want to run out to Cincinnati? ;)

Title:
Stainless Steel Barrels 45gal open top 316
Product Type:
Mixed
Date Posted:
Friday, October 7th
Year:
Varietal:
Mixed
Region:
Mixed
Quantity:
Price:
Description:
Stainless Steel 316 with 304 side rings, 45 gallon barrels in very good condition. Very clean inside and out. These are open head with a heavy poly lid no ring. They are sanitary bottom which means no seam inside. I have several of them available. If you would like to see pictures I would be more than happy to send, just request [email protected] . They previously contained a silver based emulsion and have been cleaned with 160 degree pure water. They look new from the standpoint of how clean inside but it's up to you to sterilize them based on what you do with them.

Details H 35" D 24"
16 gauge and weigh 63 pounds. Best barrels I've come across.
Shipping will be between 60-90 per barrel in the continental US. Send you full address for a shipping quote including name as pay pal requires it for me to calculate shipping cost.

Call if you have questions John 513-616-3369. I have an excellent record on ebay and will ship the next day.(ebay name is 513fitworks if you would like to check, all positive reports) These are my last ones and unable to find more.

[email protected]
John 513-616-3369 cell
Contact Information:
john janszen
PH: 5136163369

If you don't use these for brewing, I'm sure you could use one for a swimming pool... at least a hot tub anyway. :)

After looking on ebay there are some listed there for $175 with gelatinized silver emulsion listed. Probably very similar barrels if not the same just from two separate vendors.

Back