Breaking Bad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limited Visibility

Reaction score
Anyone else in love with this show as much as I am? The bald detective in the show is a home brewer also. One episode earlier this season he had bottle bombs that sounded like gun shots lol

Can't wait till 10!!

My favorite show.

The other day that Malcolm show came on and it was the roller skating episode....weird..

Anyone else in love with this show as much as I am? The bald detective in the show is a home brewer also. One episode earlier this season he had bottle bombs that sounded like gun shots lol

Can't wait till 10!!

This is actually what reawakened the part of my brain that thought "wow, I should do that homebrewing thing again"

six weeks and 50 gallons later.....here I am

I love that show! I also love that it's based and filmed here in my hometown. My wife met Bryan Kranston in October at the balloon fiesta. She said he looked like a guy on chemo with his head shaved and being really skinny. It's amazing what actors do to their bodies for the sake of good TV!

The junkie gold digger definitely got what she deserved.

Sunday is a around the corner. im counting the hours. after sunday i will be needing a rehab program.

wow skyler really socked it to Walter. Man i cant believe the plane crash. im jonesing already...o do feel alittle sad for Jesse.

Back