Poll for the men

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a shower Pee'er?

• Yes. I'm a man. I pee in the shower.

• Yes. I pee in the shower. But I'm denying it.

• No seriously. I really don't pee in the shower. (Even though I really do)

Results are only viewable after voting.

StunnedMonkey

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that there are two types of men. Those who admit that they pee in the shower, and liars. Which are you?

It all goes to the sewer, so WHY NOT!? The shower water and soap rinse the shower floor/drain off... plus urine (from healthy people) is relatively sterile. Why don't we just all have a pee party right here!? (Last episode of Seinfeld)

No, honestly I don't pee in the shower, but that doesn't keep me from extracting other liquids in the shower. No, I mean I just scrub it really fast.:D

I've peed in the shower...Heck I once peed in a basement sink (it was my darkroom), cause I I had put away nearly a fifth of wild turkey with coke and I didn't give a fux (actually I couldn't make it up the stairs)....like fat x said...a drain's a drain. :D

Ha ha. My SWMBO admits shower peeing too. Of course, we have a seperate shower and tub...I'm not sure she'd pee in there if it was also where she took the occasional bath.

My wife admits to it, too. Personally, I think it's disgusting. Why pee in the shower when the toilet is right next door? I don't get it.

Well for one if I am in the shower, what is the point in getting out to use the toilet?

And on the other hand, if there is morning wood there is no way in hell I am bending that to aim at the toilet!

My wife admits to it, too. Personally, I think it's disgusting. Why pee in the shower when the toilet is right next door? I don't get it.

What's disgusting about it? It's just piss. Sterile urine. That gets washed off and goes down the drain, which it would have anyway. Hell, it's not like you're eating out of the tub...unless you're Cosmo.

:drunk:

I pee in the shower, but it doesn't happen that frequently. Usually I've taken care of my morning business by that point anyway.

But if you gotta go, you gotta go .....

i caught my seven year old daughter peeing in the shower, she thought it was a frikkin riot, so yep, womens pee in there too.

I grew up peeing on my cuts, so the shower is really no big deal. Come to think of it, I was taught to also use fresh cow patties for cuts...I don't think my parents liked me much...:D

I pee in the shower! I don't see why people don't, it helps clean the tub and saves time. It also saves water, and money on TP for us wimminz.

Who doesn't? Although if you install a garbage disposal in there so you can crap while showering you may have a problem.

Although if you install a garbage disposal in there so you can crap while showering you may have a problem.

puke.gif

I pee in the shower. HWMO and I take turns - he thought it would be a riot to piss on my leg once. That is SO not fair when we can't really aim!

Edited for grossness factor (although it's still visible below, so what's the point?).

puke.gif

I pee in the shower. HWMO and I take turns - he thought it would be a riot to piss on my leg once. That is SO not fair when we can't really aim!

:off: One of HWMO's friends washed a little too enthusiastically (or isn't hygienic enough when he poos) and left a lovely smear on the soap for SWMBO. She didn't see it and gave herself racing stripes. :drunk:

I'm a bit nauseated and repulsed, I bow to you.

Latest posts

Back