Man cave E-brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmcoates

Reaction score
So after about 6 months i am very close to finishing my man cave/ brewing room. When i started working on the room all i had was sheetrock on the walls. I went with acid staining the cement for easy clean out. I went with conventional cabinets and granite in case a ever get out of brewing and just want to use the area as a bar ( however that is very unlikely)

I ordered my panel from Ryan @ ebrewsupppy. I am still learning to use the BCS 460. He did a great job on the panel for a very reasonable cost.

I need to hook up my ventilation system and test run everything still, but i am sure the ventilation system will work fine. I think i can just open the window a little bit and get all the make up air a need.

I mounted the pumps and chiller on a roll up drawer under the cabinet. Thats the best i could come up with at this time. I am open to suggestions on that.

If anyone has any input i am open to suggestions.

Thanks

IMG_0552 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0555 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0556 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0564 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0565 (Medium).jpg

You put together a great brewery. Your hard work should give you many years of great beer and brewing fun.

I don't really have much along the line of suggestions, but the room looks great. Is the room temperature regulated? Do you have a place in the room where you are storing during fermentation? I am always curious to see where people are storing their goods.

Thanks for the complements.

The room is temp regulated, but its on its own thermostat. I have a walk-in closet that not in the pictures were i ferment. I am thinking about getting a chest freezer next to the panel and control the temp with the BCS to use as a fermentation chamber. But here in Alaska even in the summer the room stays cool.

But time will tell

Very deluxe !
About the only thing I can say is have fun !
(and put something under the kettles for insulation , granite is an excellent heat sink) ;)

Back